Live assistance is available to our customers from 9:00am to 5:30pm GMT, Monday through Friday.
For general queries please contact us via one of the following:
SDA Software Customer Support: +44 (0)113 204 2090
Address: Marshall's Mill, Marshall Street, West Yorkshire, LS11 9YJ
If you have a question, suggestion, system problem – or if you would like to request additional training for any SDA Software service, we ask that you please follow the simple support process outlined below.
Log into your SDA Support account by going to support.sdasolutions.com
Enter your email address and password to log in.
If you don’t have a support account; click on the sign up to submit and track your requests online link, which is below the heading of ‘New to SDA Service and Support’.
Once logged in there are a variety of tools here to help you achieve success with your SDA Software account, such as:
Detailed User Guides and ‘Screensteps’.
- Ideas and Feature Requests.
- Support Ticket Request forms and the ability to check your existing and closed tickets.
- Solutions for common problems in the Knowledge Base.
- Detailed Release Notes.
- User Group Discussion Forum.
- Local Support Contact numbers.
- Frequently Asked Questions.